Go to your iTunes/iPod/media player and put it on shuffle. Say the
following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the
answer to the question. No cheating now!
1) What do you think of me? Miss Misery (Elliot Smith)
2) Will I have a happy life? Dancing Barefoot (Patti Smith)
3) What do my friends really think of me? Figure You Out (Nickelback)
4) Do people secretly lust after me? People Who Died (The Jim Carroll Band)
5) How can I make myself happy? Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Billy Holiday)
6) What should I do with my life? Real A Lie (Melissa Auf der Maur)
7) Why must life be so full of pain? Flowers On The Wall (The Statler Brothers)
8) How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? Jumping At The Woodshed (Benny Goodman)
9) Will I ever have children? Plan A (The Dandy Warhols)
10) Will I die happy? The Reason (Hoobastank)
11) Can you give me some advice? Master & Slave (Cherry Poppin Daddies)
12) What do you think happiness is? She Drives Me Crazy (Fine Young Cannibals)
13) What's my favourite fetish? Tango Shoes (Bif Naked)
14) How will I be remembered? 88 Lines About 44 Women (The Nails)
Well that was some what amusing.
Some of them don't seem to make much sense until you look into it deeper, or maybe I can make anything make sense if I really want to ;)
It's all about connections.
Hey! Does anyone remember the show Connections? That show rocked.
Speaking of shows, I turned my television on for the first time in Gods knows how long on Friday.
It was ok but considering how much I pay for stupid cable it dawned on me that I'm a fool for paying for it.
So I also disconnected my cable on Friday.
They will push the off button officially on the 27th.
Yes missioncontrol I took my own advise that I gave to you. I will now never experience the joy that is the Tyra Banks show or many many other inane talk shows and/or reality television shows or mainstream comedy shows and as I type this it's just looking better and better.
I admit I'm a total snob when it comes to television.
I will have to rent/purchase or download any of the really good things and rely on people to tell me what they are from now on.
Yesterday even though I still had my headache I managed to get a majority of the housework done as well as cleaning out the bird cages, w00t go me.
Today it looks like laundry and fruit purchasing are the biggest things on my agenda....if I ever get dressed. ;)
I'm currently rereading Hellblazer's Haunted graphic novel which I am doing because I noted that Warren Ellis is the writer. The first time I read it I had no idea who he was so I'm reading it a little differently now after having read Transmetropolitan. He should write more Hellblazer stuff imo.
Ok fine I can't keep putting this shit off I really must get up and outa here.
One more day then it's hi ho hi ho back to work I go. :/